Welcome to Walton Hall Golf Club
Walton Hall Golf Club is situated on the edge of Walton Gardens, the land originally acquired by the Greenall family in 1812 and then purchased by Warrington Borough Council in 1941, opening to the public in 1945. The golf course did not appear until 1971, commencing with just nine holes but then extended and redesigned in 1977 by Dave Thomas and Peter Allis to provide the full 18 holes, meandering up the hillside to provide magnificent views across Warrington and the Cheshire countryside.
This challenging course is open to the public but also offers membership to both ladies and men.
The Ladies Section play on Saturday mornings, teeing off from 9.00 am during summertime, and 10.00 am during winter.
The Mens Section play on Sunday mornings with tees reserved between 7:30 am and 9:00 am. A full range of competitions are held throughout the year, weather permitting.
For detailed information please see the relevant sections.